Selasa, 29 Mei 2018

Final Task_Life Story

Hi, My name is Laras Manjari, I want to tell my own life story, here they are. Well, I was born on the third day in the month of September in 1996. I’m the eldest child in the family with consist of 2 female and 1 male. Cilegon is my birth place, which such a good place when you can find lot of nice beach by drive only for 30 minutes to Anyer and an hour to Tanjung Lesung. Honestly, I don't remember much during the early years of my infant life but my mom told me few things that I can’t forgot. She told me that I can walk when I’m just nine month and speak like 4 years old baby in my first year of born.  

My School life, everything start from here, I still remember the first day I went to school everything like what I imagine before, but I don’t have much thing to tell about my elementary, I spent 6 years in a good primary school. then I moved to Junior High School precisely at 5 Cilegon Junior High School there I met my best friend they are Intan, Fajar, and Ajeng, We spent lot of time together like traveled to the tourist destination in Cilegon and surrounding areas not just traveled we meet up at least to talk to each other and we still do that as much as we can. 

Now I’m college student in one of the best private university in Indonesia, Gunadarma. I already spend six semester in this place I’m a student majoring in accounting. I do my best here to make my parents proud of me especially my mom she’s my everything my motivation to finish my collage right in time. 

I have a plan when I finish my collage I will continue my life and stay here looking for a job who give me thing that I can share to my parents and the other who need it. Last, I want to build my own family marry with a man that can make me feel like what every woman want, have 4 kids and happy ever after.


 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Template by:

Free Blog Templates